$3,547.00 raised so far!
Help Students Attend Sea Crest School At Our 16th Annual Ginger Girvin Scholarship Run!
Our Fundraising Goal: $50,000
On May 5th, Sea Crest School students will be running at our Ginger Girvin Scholarship Run! The music will be playing, the students will be running and the parents will be cheering! Mark your calendars to join us on the blacktop for a run for a wonderful cause. Your generous donation will go to support financial assistance for Sea Crest Students. Sponsor your student(s) in the Ginger Girvin Scholarship Run either with a per lap pledge or with a fixed donation. Making a difference in a student's life has never been so easy or fun!
Here’s how it works:
• Students ask family, friends, and neighbors to sponsor them by sending a link to their pledge page. On the page, family and friends can pledge based on laps run, or a give fixed donation.
• On May 5th the students will run! (see "Event Information" for the schedule) All students in grades will run 20 minutes on the same course.
• Sponsors receive an emailed notification of how far your student ran. They can pay by credit card, or send in cash or check (made payable to Sea Crest School) to the school office by May 26, 2017. Fixed donations can be paid immediately online by credit card, or by May 26, 2017 with cash or check (made payable to Sea Crest School).
What to do now:
• Take a minute to personalize your student's pledge page! Add their goals, a photo, or a quick story. Or use the template already created. Click on "Make a Pledge" and look up your child by first name and last initial. Personalize and then send out the requests!
• Pledge your teacher and help raise money for the school.
• Don't forget, the grade that raises the most money receives a bonus prize! Click the "Pledge a Teacher" tab and to find their name.
What to do on the Day of the Event: May 5th:
• Students: Wear the Ginger Girvin Scholarship Run t-shirt (distributed prior to the run) and comfortable running shoes. Don't forget sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, or even layers as you never know what the weather will bring in Half Moon Bay!
• Parents: Join the fun to cheer on your child and sign up and volunteer to help make this event great!
After the Girvin Run:
After May 5th, your child's laps will be entered into the system. Please allow a few days for us to enter the information. Sponsors will then be notified by email, and can pay by credit card, cash or check (made payable to Sea Crest School). If they choose to pay by cash or check (made payable to Sea Crest School), it will need to be mailed or turned into the office by May 26, 2017. All cash and checks (made payable to Sea Crest School) must be accompanied by the student’s name.